What are your hours?
Eudora Tue 2-5:30, Wed 10:30-5:30, Thu 10:30-5:30, Fri 10:30-6, Sat 10-4:30
Baldwin City Mon 11-2,Tue 10:30-5:30, Wed10:30-5:30, Thu 10:30-5:30, Fri 10:30-6, Sat 10-4:30
Atchison Mon 11-2, Tue 10:30-5:30, Wed 10:30-5:30, Thu 10:30-5:30, Fri 10:30-6, Sat 10-4:30
We are closed Sunday, major holidays, school snow days, and for some special events.
When does new shipment arrive?
- 2 to 3 vendors ship each week. Drop days change depending on vendor and season.
Are you hiring?
- We are currently not taking applications we are fully staffed. Please follow us on social media to be notified when new openings are available.
Can I return this item?
- All sales are FINAL during events, fundraisers, festivals and for red line clearance items.
We can not accept holiday exchanges past January 20th.
Items with a gift receipt have up to 14 days to exchange.
We cannot replace lost gift cards or store credit cards.
Items need to be exchanged in the location it was purchased.
What is your exchange policy?
- You may exchange an item for instore credit if it is within 14 days and is unwashed, unworn, and you have the receipt.
We can not exchange items from previous seasons (example: shorts in January).
We can not exchange shoes, undergarments, swimwear, or earrings for hygienic reasons.
We can not exchange clearance.
Store policy is no money back, store credit will be given, if it is within the exchange policy.
Can I use my gift card at any location?
- Yes, you may use your gift card at any of our Eudora, Baldwin City, or Atchison locations and they do not expire.
Can I use my gift card online?
- Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a code to use online.
Can you do special orders for sizes?
- No since our vendors ship in minimum quantities of six. We can check all locations for your requested size.
Do you have any sizes in the back?
- No, all of our sizes are out on the floor.
Do you do special events?
- Yes, please email us at email@example.com to schedule your private event or fundraiser.